starting pay for FO on American Eagle

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

highflying

Does anyone know the starting pay for a FO on american Eagle. I am actually wondering what all the different pay is between the regionals. Who is the best?

given the number of people at eagle on furlough right now i would guess their starting pay is $0...

however, i can tell you that comair starting pay is $21.75 per hour after completion of IOE. this is supposed to be "industry leading" but i can think of at least two airlines that beat that (piedmont and air whisky).

why ask about eagle anyway? it can't be because you are going to work there...

Last edited:
i believe they have raised it since i started from 19.56 to 20. ?? But for us guys on furlough that really doesnt matter:) by the way, wheres my bonus check!?

Yeah pay went up from $19.56 to a whopping, hang on this is incredible, $20.26! Yeee-haaaw!
As for the bonus check....oh come on now, Bowler and Co. surely care about us and haven't forgotten us?!

Your bonus check is in the mail! I PROMISE! I currently fly for Beagle and i am looking to get the he-l out!!

You could make more starting out at Wall Mart than most regionals. A little embarassing isn't it?

you got that right...i almost made as much on unemployment as i do at one of the highest paying regionals on first year pay...

Latest resources

Back