Spirit!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pin727

Anybody has any new info on spirit, has anybody been called? I applied with 2 internal recom but so far not a single call???

Rumor is managements got their eye on the horizon and the forecast by some of the "experts" for potential $100 + /barrel oil by summer...

A buddy I talked to over New Years that has been there a long time thinks managements already got a hand hovering over the panic button.

Take that for what it's worth/what you paid for it...

Stranger things have happened. BUT, you could not get 2 more different operations. They really are polar opposites.

Almost like Continental and United (in that they are polar opposites in how they treat customers)

I do know they were interviewing.

I do know that many of the recalled F/O's backed out of January classes and that the first new hire classes were planned for February.

What would Spirit really bring to VA a few airbus's and a FLL hub. Dont think there is any reason for VA to merge with anyone or that anyone would gain much from buying VA and 36 airbus's.

Chairman

What would Spirit really bring to VA a few airbus's and a FLL hub. Dont think there is any reason for VA to merge with anyone or that anyone would gain much from buying VA and 36 airbus's.

Chairman

Polar Opposites!

Spirit makes money,
VA doesn't.

Latest resources

Back