• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit updates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
With the competition for jobs out there - he was lucky to even be interviewed at all with those qualifications.

That being said - they gave him a guaranteed re-interview when he does have 1000 turbine.

DO's letter out today indicates seventy more new hires next year and 50 upgrades.

And for the real reason for posting, I just want to say..............

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Please don't forget the reason for the season!

Welcome back; it is always good to see the ole Ford Tractor

There will one USA Jet DC-9 Captain in that Jan class.

Spirit and F9

Are there any rumors floating around about Spirit and Frontier doing some kind of deal. Code share or etc.. There has been some talk at F9... Thanks

I used to JS alot on Spirit from FLL to DEN, the crews were awesome & I'm bummed you guys don't do DEN anymore. Thanks for all the rides in the past!

I'm a newbie, so I don't know jack, but...

Porch,

I actually asked this question during the Q & A part of my interview (late November); the news on the Frontier/Airtran deal had just been announced.

The person answering the questions was a Flight Ops guy (not an exec/bean-counter), but he was quick to answer "no, not at this time". He claimed that Ben Baldanza felt that Spirit's best interests are as a stand-alone. That said, it could've already happened and you and I just don't know it.

Makes sense to me; similar product, somewhat complimentary route network...just way above my payscale.

gator

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back