• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
durchdringen said:
Thanks John Pennekamp,
For lettting me snorkel

You're one of a handful to "get it" about my name. Most just think I have a funky name.

Pennekamp is among the best diving in North America, and definitely most convenient.

I'll be glad when Spirit Airlines gets rid of all the MD-80s...More money for other Pliots and I'm tired of getting screws in my knees from loading bags in
those ragged bins....My final unload comes from fortlauderdale to Tampa Intl...A319s are much much nicer....They smell better on the inside too!!

You're one of a handful to "get it" about my name. Most just think I have a funky name.

Pennekamp is among the best diving in North America, and definitely most convenient.

J.P. I'm guessing you're in the MIA area, too. Just came back from a weekend in Largo. Anytime you're looking for a dive buddy down there, shoot me a PM. I'm moving my boat down there in November. I'm always looking for people to dive with down there...

Andy
OWSI

Bad-Andy said:
J.P. I'm guessing you're in the MIA area, too. Just came back from a weekend in Largo. Anytime you're looking for a dive buddy down there, shoot me a PM. I'm moving my boat down there in November. I'm always looking for people to dive with down there...

Andy
OWSI

Actually I'm in the Atlanta area, but thanks for the invite. Any new dive buddy is a good one.

how cute!

What's cute? What are you talking about? Anyways, I think we need to plan an airline dive trip to Pennekamp. Who's in?

Bad-Andy said:
What's cute? What are you talking about? Anyways, I think we need to plan an airline dive trip to Pennekamp. Who's in?

Sounds good to me.

Just got back from a meeting in FLL. Five aircraft, all
A319, are being delivered the remainder of this year. Also, the company is really increasing the aircraft utilization which will mean a lot more flying. We are slated for 16 in October, a possibility of another 30 towards the end of this year.

14 aircraft, majority A319 and some a321, deferred till later 2007. Watching the market closely, however, if demand continues to soften then obviously so will growth.

Contract negotiations officially have begun.

Bases :DTW, FLL. DTW about 60% of pilots, FLL about 40% of pilots as we move forward

Caribbean and LA, SA is still the wave of the future. Lots of success there. However, DTW is still major part of the future as well.

Upgrades running about 5 years, however, should be decreasing once again with the growth.

In general, good place to work. MY paychecks are not rubber, the aircraft are great, we are growing and in general, feelings of cautious optimism...

Hope that helps.

MD

Latest resources

Back