Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

lostplnetairman

Thank you all--from the Union:

ALPA and Spirit management have been in continuous mediation since 1:00 p.m., June 15 and, with the help and suggestions of the NMB, have made substantial progress and approved a tentative agreement. The TA satisfies the MEC goals, but is subject to completion of contract language and approval of a satisfactory return to work agreement before being presented to the membership for ratification.

Even with the completion of contract issues, additional details still need to be worked out regarding the important return to work issues. We expect to update you later today with further news that will be positive. However, until all provisions are completed, we remain on strike.

Fantastic news
Very nice work.
I think all pilots in the US now hold Spirit in about the highest regards- I hope it does work out and you all can get back to work soon.

Spirit Pilots- Way to Go!

Woo-Hoo! Great news, and hat's off to the Spirit Pilots for standing strong!

Here's a little message to those who really thought that Spirit's Owners would actually "pull the plug" on their golden goose---:erm:

Bwaaaa-Haaaaa-Haaaaaa!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Congrats guys you have earned it and deserve it!!!!

The company website is now offering "strikingly" low fares and states flights will resume Friday.

The company website is now offering "strikingly" low fares and states flights will resume Friday.

Its great how the company thinks its a joke to F@@@ with 440 pilots and their families!?

Good job Spirit Pilots for taking a stand in this Profession.

Now that we have withstood the Strike, anyone out there mind hooking me up with a Delta interview? I need a new view.

Latest resources

Back