Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit starts driving the final nails...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Planning is saying that the Union has agreed to "try this for a few months" I'm glad we have a union. The Union is soooo powerful and "management would F us without them." Paying dues for this "protection" is really enjoyable!

Rumor is JC stated doors close when Oil's over 160... Not too far away... we may never actually have to fly these Aug lines.

Right now more than ever is the time to see how strong this pilot group is. As "our wise" union says "fly the contract", so lets see if this group will or if they will tuck their tails and bend over wide. The way I see it, the writting is on the wall here anyway, just matter of month.

Last edited:
Planning is saying that the Union has agreed to "try this for a few months" I'm glad we have a union. The Union is soooo powerful and "management would F us without them." Paying dues for this "protection" is really enjoyable!

It was not anyone on the scheduling committee I can tell you for certain...the contract 25.B.3.g is the section you should look at.

If anyone needs the SPA CBA, PM me.

The Union is soooo powerful and "management would F us without them."

Keeping in mind that you are the union (and the 546 of us on the list)...what is your plan for flying the contract this month?

I have to comment here too about the use of JC in reference to Jeff Carlson our DO with a fancy title. Now, I'm sure it is just me but I picture Jeff C in his office getting off to all the "JC Delay due to..." messages. I'm sure it just pumps his ego more and more, so I always send Jeff C messages, I would encourage everyone to do the same.

Rant over.

They're playing "Hardball" during negotiations.

Nothing more than trying to lower expectations. Don't you remember JS's threat to shutdown the airline if we didn't accept a substandard contract.

The pilots fell for "the sky is falling" act before.

This is nothing new, and is predictable.

Latest resources

Back