Spirit 's new minimums

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Man, I feel for you DTW Spirit guys. That sucks. Best of luck. :(

That does suck. I will still be applying to Spirit, but there goes the hopes of being home based. Good luck guys.

That does suck. I will still be applying to Spirit, but there goes the hopes of being home based. Good luck guys.

Time for a little solidarity. . . . how about NOT applying, until they get this straightened out? How about not eroding the strength of what will be YOUR union? Not filling newhire slots sneds a message that can only benefit someone just like you, sir, right there!

Regards,

TW

I agree, I was trying to get a friend of mine in with less than 5000 TT.
As long as it doesnt change on spiritair.com I am still going to try. never know.
additionnaly, it looks like Spirit is getting 20 A320 in addition to the 25 A 319 and also adding more destinations. (to be confirmed but the order is on Airbus.com)
Therefore they might need to hire a lot of people, so who knows, maybe they will drop the minimums back to where they were.
good luck

Send me a link to the A320 order on Airbus.com bud.

Thank you sir.........

Training department going to be B U S Y..........

Training dept busy, especially when the DTW instructors, CA, DE's quit. Now the DTW guys will have to get a crash pad there or get a hotel AND car AND get there somehow with NO per diem. So much for the override.

So the few instructors that are left.....fun times

Time will tell........HOLD on this is just the beginning.

It takes alot to get a good contract - do not allow the divide and conquer tactic to work yet once again.

Latest resources

Back