• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Roadshow and TA vote

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I hope that all those voting no are prepared to step up to become the NC going forward and deal with the wrath of the pilot group as Contract 9000 is imposed on us.

Have a good day. I'm done with those that refuse to realize that a pie is only so big and you can't get it all.

And I hope that all those voting no are prepared to step up to become the NC going forward and deal with the wrath of the pilot group as Contract 9000 is imposed on us.

Have a good day. I'm done with those that refuse to realize that a pie is only so big and you can't get it all.

I agree the pie is only so big but you only got a sliver.

we are still in self help...we can walk right back off the job and on to the picket line.

Grow a set, put them on and vote no...too many people keep saying "I really am not happy with the TA, but I'm too afraid of what will happen if we vote no"

Imposing guarantees a strike. Both sides decided that a continued strike was bad when they decided to end the first strike without a deal.

and now you want us to believe that the company will force a strike by imposing C9000. You get real and maybe I'll pay attention to you. Oh, I have another question. What would you accept if you were a SWA pilot? We made more than them, why not go tell them they make too much.

If any regular, non spirit, FI'ers are reading this, you need to know that the balls of Spirit group are contained in the trousers of the youngsters. The old guys are scared of their shadow.

If any regular, non spirit, FI'ers are reading this, you need to know that the balls of Spirit group are contained in the trousers of the youngsters. The old guys are scared of their shadow.

I think that is par for the course for almost every airline.

Yes, and we all know how wise youngsters can be.

Have you signed up for the new NC? And yes, rest assured, the company will impose Contract 9000 as they are free to do so.

Latest resources

Back