Spirit job fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

pin727

Any info or gouges on what is asked in the fair, what to expect!!!! Time after the fair to expect a job offer??.

I went from Job fair to sitting in class in a month. I got really lucky. Some have even done it in a shorter timeline but it really varies all over. Some a few weeks, some a few months

ORD is the most senior FO base it seems lately. Taking newhires 2-3 months to hold it. Junior captains are almost exclusively going to LAS. That may change based on a number of factors regarding where this year's growth will be.

Upgrade will probably hover in the 2.5-3.0 year range for the next year or two before it slowly starts to increase. Of course, that may change if we see much attrition to the legacies or any additional aircraft order. Bottom line, to benefit from the aforementioned upgrade times, you need to get on this year or already be on property.

Upgrade will probably hover in the 2.5-3.0 year range for the next year or two before it slowly starts to increase. Of course, that may change if we see much attrition to the legacies or any additional aircraft order. Bottom line, to benefit from the aforementioned upgrade times, you need to get on this year or already be on property.

March will be a year for me, I can't wrap my head around holding CA in two years, that would be unreal

I just met a captain for Spirit last week and he said pretty much the only way to get hired is attend a job fair.Is this an accurate statement?

Latest resources

Back