• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit job fair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This is all too true...we have a great contract and a great pilot group and its a shame that not everyone gets a chance to impress HR. The 6 or 7 year gear slingers...( I was one ) are the ones that will probably stay around long term with the upgrades right around 2 years at this point. I can tell everyone attending the job fairs this much....if they have even the slightest intuition that your gonna bail for Delta in two years...theyll throw your resume in the trash in seconds....they want kool-aid drinkers that are excited about the growth and the future. Believe me we have our flaws and im not saying I wouldnt give my left buckeye to work at DAL....just make sure you sell yourself as an NK junkie...good luck everyone

I think you said it better than I tried to. And despite what our management may say out there, upgrade is not dropping below two years. It's not at two years yet anyway and probably never will be.

This is all too true...we have a great contract and a great pilot group and its a shame that not everyone gets a chance to impress HR. The 6 or 7 year gear slingers...( I was one ) are the ones that will probably stay around long term with the upgrades right around 2 years at this point. I can tell everyone attending the job fairs this much....if they have even the slightest intuition that your gonna bail for Delta in two years...theyll throw your resume in the trash in seconds....they want kool-aid drinkers that are excited about the growth and the future. Believe me we have our flaws and im not saying I wouldnt give my left buckeye to work at DAL....just make sure you sell yourself as an NK junkie...good luck everyone

No comment.

Hi All!

Can anyone shed some light on the interview process & where to study/prepare for it?!

Thanx!

Fly Safe y'all!

edapevyj.jpg

Hi All!

Can anyone shed some light on the interview process & where to study/prepare for it?!

Thanx!

Fly Safe y'all!

1) Online application.
1a) Job fair.
2) Long application online.
3) Phone presecreen/interview.
4) Online cognitive test.
5) 50 question ATP test and interview in FLL.

1a is technically not required but seems to improve the odds of making it to step 2 tremendously.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back