• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit interview process

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Anyone know how long it takes to get a call? I applied when they open their doors 2 years ago and nothing so far. I have tried to update online with a different email but get the "You have already applied for this position". I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Still hiring 12 a month for the foreseeable future. We hired many guys that are waiting for class dates and many more guys have received the long application and waiting for the call to be interviewed. So it is taking longer to bet a call and if hired to get in a class. Currently ( I believe ) we are the only major airline hiring ansia competition is stiff but at the same time I know of guys without pic time getting hired.
I just made it here from a regional and so far I like it a lot. If we keep up hiring like we have been we are looking at a four year upgrade. 5 conservatively.
Good luck to all that applied.

I just recieved the good word yesterday, I start class in June...Im super excited, and obviously quite lucky...dont believe what you read gents, this is a first class operation from the pilots perspective...

I just recieved the good word yesterday, I start class in June...Im super excited, and obviously quite lucky...dont believe what you read gents, this is a first class operation from the pilots perspective...
Congratulations and how many hours did you have, where did you come from and what type of internal recs did you have? management recs? i have a few pilots there trying to help me out and nothing yet, goodluck in training and enjoy

We just got an email yesterday stating that they are not accepting recommendations anymore due to saturation. Hiring will continue as planned though. Good luck to everyone...Lot of growth to be had here.

Congratulations and how many hours did you have, where did you come from and what type of internal recs did you have? management recs? i have a few pilots there trying to help me out and nothing yet, goodluck in training and enjoy

Thanks very much!...I am the most fortunate lucky guy in the world, I had internal recs, more than a few, but all from normal line pilots. No management. Im an FO at Pinnacle, been there about 5 years 5200TT, no TPIC (which is why I am so fortunate)...keep plugging along and updating your stuff, my stuff was on file for a LONG TIME before I got a call. They want to hire people that really want to be there for the long term, not to use it as a stepping stone. So if you have an incling to use it for the type and bail, dont waste your time...theyll feel you out for that...I was sold the minute I walked in the door, the people are awesome and I cant wait for next month...good luck, hope it works out for you, its a great place to spend a career.

Thanks very much!...I am the most fortunate lucky guy in the world, I had internal recs, more than a few, but all from normal line pilots. No management. Im an FO at Pinnacle, been there about 5 years 5200TT, no TPIC (which is why I am so fortunate)...keep plugging along and updating your stuff, my stuff was on file for a LONG TIME before I got a call. They want to hire people that really want to be there for the long term, not to use it as a stepping stone. So if you have an incling to use it for the type and bail, dont waste your time...theyll feel you out for that...I was sold the minute I walked in the door, the people are awesome and I cant wait for next month...good luck, hope it works out for you, its a great place to spend a career.

Congratulations Snap! You mentioned you kept updating your stuff with Spirit. How did you do that? I applied over 2yrs ago and haven't been able to update my resume. The website keeps saying something along the lines of "you already have a resume on file" when I try updating it on the Spirit website. I think a lot of people have been having this problem.

Again, congrats on the new job offer!

Riiiiigghtt! They chose you because you won't take the rating and run.
You keep on thinking that, the rest of us will be thinking that they hedged their bet by hiring someone who is not qualified to leave as soon as DAL hires.

Seriously, congratulations, but don't drink the koolaide.

Riiiiigghtt! They chose you because you won't take the rating and run.
You keep on thinking that, the rest of us will be thinking that they hedged their bet by hiring someone who is not qualified to leave as soon as DAL hires.

Seriously, congratulations, but don't drink the koolaide.

Yes..you have all the answers Captain...leave a 4-5 year A320 upgrade to take a 60 dollar paycut and go sit reserve on an MD-88 out of NYC staring a 15 year upgrade in the face...NO THANKS...ps...not having TPIC in todays day and age doesnt make you "unqualified" to go anywhere but Spirit or VA...its a desicion I made for myself and my family...

furthermore, I was the only one there without WELL over 1000 TPIC...which is why I was so fortunate...so they obviously thought alot of other people wouldnt "take the rating and run"

Latest resources

Back