• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit interview process

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hi all, Yes I click the search button. No info found. How is the Spirit interview process. Do not have an interview scheduled, just want to be prepared. Thanks.

Is that Geddy Lee in your avatar Jet Dreamer?!? If so, I'll rec ya!

How is one supposed to update their resume after applying? Every time I've tried it always says "your resume is already in our system."

I called HR. Nice lady gave me an email address to send my update to and said she would forward it accordingly. Acted a little surprised that I couldn't update via their site; guess it wasn't just me though.

Last edited:
i have updated my resume.... when you copy and paste your resume, it is totally messed up in the box. Do they receive it like that or do i have to rearrange everything?

Talked to them last week. Hiring has slowed with no interviews scheduled as they try to catch up on the backlog..

Talked to them last week. Hiring has slowed with no interviews scheduled as they try to catch up on the backlog..

incorrect...I have an interview on Thursday

How so? I heard the same from the asst chief himself? Do you have a internal rec?

yes, I had a few internal recs...and it took a quite awhile to get the ball rolling..

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back