Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Jet_Dreamer

Living The Dream??
Hi all, Yes I click the search button. No info found. How is the Spirit interview process. Do not have an interview scheduled, just want to be prepared. Thanks.

I heard the spirit interview is becoming more difficult. prepare for the jetblue interview and you will be more than ready for the Spirit interview.
still iring 12 a month from what i heard.
good luck

Supposed to continue hiring 12 per month for the rest of the year. This usually breaks down to a class of 6 every two weeks, however, occasionally one of the classes is only 4 newhires. I believe this is due to sim availability. I have heard that hiring may increase in the late summer/early fall as it did in 2011. Airplanes are scheduled to keep arriving for the forseeable future so hang in there.

Anyone without an internal rec getting an interview? I applied back in November and still haven't heard a thing.

How is one supposed to update their resume after applying? Every time I've tried it always says "your resume is already in our system."

has anyone been called or even hired without any PIC time? I have 5,000 TT right seat driver, meet almost all of thier requirments, tons of mexico flying, jet time, FMS experience as it says preferred on thier website. I know a couple years ago 800HR TT guys from AllAtp's or riddle got hired... whats it like now? any chance without PIC time?

has anyone been called or even hired without any PIC time? I have 5,000 TT right seat driver, meet almost all of thier requirments, tons of mexico flying, jet time, FMS experience as it says preferred on thier website. I know a couple years ago 800HR TT guys from AllAtp's or riddle got hired... whats it like now? any chance without PIC time?

Yes...

Latest resources

Back