• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit + ERAU?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So many ALPA pilots on the street now through no fault of their own, and Spirit, an ALPA carrier, is hiring Riddle-Diddles.

Dontcha love the brotherhood... :rolleyes:

So many ALPA pilots on the street now through no fault of their own, and Spirit, an ALPA carrier, is hiring Riddle-Diddles.

Dontcha love the brotherhood... :rolleyes:

These pilots were hired way before Aloha declared bankruptcy, before Champion lost their contract, and before ATA lost their DOD contract. They haven't continued to hire directly out of school since that one class. You're more qualified than any of those kids were/are, but unless you apply how is a company going to hire you?

Dudes!

"BTW - I got laid plenty there. You just have to avoid the "Neo-maxim-zoom-dweby" trap."

...DUDES DON'T COUNT!!!!! Unless of course your degree was in male flight attendant relations. :laugh:

Does any of this make any sense to anyone else here? I guess this passes as English at ERAU.

Maybe "Neo-maxim-zoom-dweby" is code for "meet me in the boys' room at six, you stud!"

I'll bet daddy would pissed to know that his quarter mil went for a gay love affair.

-Really, what the hell is your point? Of course, other than just looking completely gay.

These pilots were hired way before Aloha declared bankruptcy, before Champion lost their contract, and before ATA lost their DOD contract. They haven't continued to hire directly out of school since that one class. You're more qualified than any of those kids were/are, but unless you apply how is a company going to hire you?

True... True...

Does any of this make any sense to anyone else here? I guess this passes as English at ERAU.

Maybe "Neo-maxim-zoom-dweby" is code for "meet me in the boys' room at six, you stud!"

I'll bet daddy would pissed to know that his quarter mil went for a gay love affair.

-Really, what the hell is your point? Of course, other than just looking completely gay.

Nice try, but I'm not the flaimer here.

Last edited:

Boy Jmoney, i sure as he!! hope you weren't talkin about my reply, cause if you can't see the humor in that one then you have more problems than those who came out of ERAU. You will need to talk to BJ...ammin(sorry, that was too easy), about his neo-maxim-zoom-dweby comment though, it wasn't mine.

Hire ME!

I've applied! Got one guy I know helping as much as he can.

I'd expect nothing more from management. But the fact that some airline pilots here are defending the practice by rationalizing that it's a good deal for the ERAU-graduates really surprises me.

I think it's an even better deal for ERAU and NK. ERAU gets to advertise the carrot of their "placement" program with a "major" airline to potential students, while NK gets young, enthusiastic, brainwashed kids who are eager to please the company, and reluctant to bite the hand that feeds them. I'd be interested to find out how much $$ has slid under the table between the two winning parties.

Latest resources

Back