• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines: Updates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Is there still the ATP test during the interview? Did a search and as of late last year it was still part of the interview but heard it had changed. Can't find any good info.

There was when I interviewed on 2/3.

I had applied twice online (the short process, 2/11 and 1/14) and never got an invitation for the long app. Well, I just went back to the Spirit website and it appears that the process online has changed. I had to create a new log in and fill out a much lengthier application and then they have an assessment link emailed to you (which I have yet to do). So, I am not sure when this happened but they have apparently updated the entire thing.

I had applied twice online (the short process, 2/11 and 1/14) and never got an invitation for the long app. Well, I just went back to the Spirit website and it appears that the process online has changed. I had to create a new log in and fill out a much lengthier application and then they have an assessment link emailed to you (which I have yet to do). So, I am not sure when this happened but they have apparently updated the entire thing.

The change was made not long after the new website was launched, so some time in June/July.

Is there any truth to the fact that ALPA is suing the owner of Spiritpilotboard and forcing a closure of the site? If so, this is downright suppression of speech and our MEC needs an immediate recall!

Is there any truth to the fact that ALPA is suing the owner of Spiritpilotboard and forcing a closure of the site? If so, this is downright suppression of speech and our MEC needs an immediate recall!

It's been called the "Scab Board," they hate the union, spread fear through
"The sky is falling" rhetoric, and, remove you from their board if you
disagree with their lunatic fringe opinions.

It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't some anti-union law firm spewing
disinformation with our negotiations coming up.

If they claim "suppression of speech," why do they remove you from
their site if you have a different opinion?

Good riddance!

It's been called the "Scab Board," they hate the union, spread fear through

"The sky is falling" rhetoric, and, remove you from their board if you

disagree with their lunatic fringe opinions.

It wouldn't surprise me if they weren't some anti-union law firm spewing

disinformation with our negotiations coming up.

If they claim "suppression of speech," why do they remove you from

their site if you have a different opinion?

Good riddance!

There are a lot of irrational rantaholics on there but also a lot of valid gripes and info

Don't know if it's related but the forum is not accessible on tapatalk right now

I don't agree with a lot of what is said on there, and I post opposing views, but I never got kicked off, I see many postings that are pro MEC, I am sure there was more to the story if someone got kicked off. That site had great info that our MEC would hide, then reveal after it was revealed on there, I think it is about suppressing dissenting views. It won't work, it's just going to come up as a new name somewhere else and the voices will probably get a lot louder, counterproductive for our union really.

Latest resources

Back