• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines: Updates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I want to know is it still pretty much a requirement to know someone and/or attend a job fair to get an interview?

Yes to leave this place. You are an idiot. Do not PM me, or reference me in your posts. I am not here for your hate.

oh, and the past is the past. I voted yes for my reasons, and if you want to talk about it, find me in the crew room and we will talk about it. But you are too much of a web board idiot to do that-you are too scared to state your opinions in real life, but will on these boards. We were in bankruptcy, they would have given us what they wanted, as the law is on their side. I voted to leave in two years, not one year (as would have been the case if I voted yes along with everyone else).

Go to school and get an education before you try and using letters to insult me. I am sure you talk about the same as your grammar. Which would be just as annoying. On second thought, don't try and talk to me in the crew room.

oh, and the past is the past. I voted yes for my reasons, and if you want to talk about it, find me in the crew room and we will talk about it. But you are too much of a web board idiot to do that-you are too scared to state your opinions in real life, but will on these boards. We were in bankruptcy, they would have given us what they wanted, as the law is on their side. I voted to leave in two years, not one year (as would have been the case if I voted yes along with everyone else).

Blah blah blah blah..... Blah blah...
Same ole sh!t. Why would anyone hire you? To lower the bar at another airline ? Spare me.

Latest resources

Back