• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spirit Airlines: Updates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thats what the Spirit Airbus Captain that i met at jury duty recommended I do.

It's good advice. Two years ago, an email and phone call from a line pilot could speed the process along for an applicant. Now, unless that line pilot is extremely well connected with management, it simply is not the case. Option 1 (job fair) is your best bet.

If you really want to work here, your persistence will pay off. In the interim, keep working on AA, UA and DL. You may hear from them first!

Took me almost two years to get in, no job fair, numerous internal recs.

It's good advice. Two years ago, an email and phone call from a line pilot could speed the process along for an applicant. Now, unless that line pilot is extremely well connected with management, it simply is not the case. Option 1 (job fair) is your best bet.

Thank you

Anyone have an idea as to how long the average wait is after you send in the long app? If and when the next part happens it's a cog test right? Got sent the long app a couple of weeks ago and sent it in the next day. Haven't heard anything yet. For some reason I thought I saw somewhere that it usually pretty quick but now I can't find it. Thanks.

Anyone have an idea as to how long the average wait is after you send in the long app? If and when the next part happens it's a cog test right? Got sent the long app a couple of weeks ago and sent it in the next day. Haven't heard anything yet. For some reason I thought I saw somewhere that it usually pretty quick but now I can't find it. Thanks.

A year or two ago it was quick - usually a few days. Now it can be out to a few months to seemingly never. Sorry, but that's the best answer I can give.

There's a sh!t load of threads,post about nk.

I received the long app back in November, sent it back the next day and have not heard a peep. I don't think there is any average time.

Latest resources

Back