• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Spineless children of questionable herit

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What happend to my "Guns don't kill" thread? Assume it took the same turn as the "spineless bastards" one.

When you guys stop deleting, I start donating, simle as that.

tlax,

You are absolutely correct. One of the factors that drove us to revolution and independence in the first place was a 3% tax on tea. Now how much do each of you pay in local, state and federal taxes? And hiding behind "taxing the rich" doesn't work. It may sound good, but its amazing what some politicians consider "rich". I've even heard of a tax on towing. Why? Pay for the roads? I thought that's what gas taxes were for. So where does the money go? Same with cigarette taxes. That was sold as a way to pay for health care. So where is it? It was claimed (at least in my state) that the lottery would pay for the schools. Again, why are there budget problems in education? As taxpayers, we all need to hold government more accountable.

As for suggestions tlax, I don't know either. I think term limits would be a good start. 2 four year terms for a representative, 1 six year term for a senator, 1 six year term for prez. But a lot needs done.

Last edited:
I spent a year and a half in Central America as a "reservist".
19th?

Minh

11th, pulled as an individual, they were critical short on 18As.

Ahhh ... officer. Didn't know.

Minh

Yeah, was an 11b and 18b in a former life, decided to get declared a gentleman.

Here's one for ya-

In the news today, it was reported that Al Franken physically tackled a heckler at a political event.

Franken is a POS. Period. There are liberals who I respect, even though i disagree with them 100%.

Franken is no one of them. His credibility is zero. Anyone who defends him or uses him as some sort of positive example is a fool.

awolbush.com is a brilliant website! So typical of the left. My grandfather was a county comissioner with conservitive views and did not serve in the military. Where was his name on the list? That has to be one of the most worthless websites I've seen besides mulletsgalor.com. B1900DFO I'm sure your nice and patriotic and enjoy burning the American flag from time to time, but unless you have served, shut the hell up. George Bush was a pilot in the Guard and considered a draft dodger? So the rest of the pilots out there in the guard and reserves you are less of a person because you are not full time military all the time? It seems most leftys think so.

Vote For Sharpton 2004

Only those who have been amongst "the blood, the guts and the beer" need respond. All others who sit idly basking in the priveledges that those who have sacrificed before you, can sit and learn.

It is not about me, me, me...it is all about them, them, them! You know, those folks that have been and are still in harms way to make your life comfortable and secure.

"For those who have never fought for it the price of peace will never be known."

For the rest of us...take pride in what you have accomplished, active, reserve or guard...it is worth it, regardless of what the couch potatoes think...they know not of what they speak. Forgive them!

Latest resources

Back