• Start date
  • Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"The thought of another 3 1/2 years of this guy makes me want to vomit. This is coming from someone who voted for him in 2000."

I know, i voted for him also and now i want to take my vote back. My wife reminds me of it every day but lets see who runs in 2008.

Traumahawk, after all of that drivel you just posted, you still didn't answer the question. Once again you fit perfectly into the description I gave of the crazy left: a bunch of little whiners and crybabies that don't have any solutions, just complaints.

I certainly don't agree that Iraq is a mess, but for the sake of debate, let's just say that it is. You say that it is a mess so what do you think should be done to fix it? That's the question I keep asking, and that's the question you still can't seem to answer. If you're going to complain, then at least offer an alternative. If Bush is screwing up the war in Iraq, then what do you think should be done differently? Do you think we should just leave? If so, just say so. Stop with the tired rant about Bush's lies and just answer the frickin' question. Is that really so hard?

As for the people that fly with me, they usually have no idea what my political beliefs are. I don't bring up politics at work. If the other guy starts it, then I'll certainly rebut his idiocy, but I'm not going to start the political discussion. I don't think it's appropriate in the flight deck.

Ohh...and to wrap it up, I almost forgot this one. This is my favorite.

17 Mar 2003 - [size=-1]During an address to the nation, President George W Bush declares: [/size]
[size=-1]"We cannot live under the threat of blackmail. The terrorist threat to America and the world will be diminished the moment that Saddam Hussein is disarmed."[/size]
:confused:

Of course he just admitted the other day, that if he just keeps repeating things....:rolleyes:

Last edited:
PCL_128 said:
I certainly don't agree that Iraq is a mess, but for the sake of debate, let's just say that it is.

YES, It is.

PCL_128 said:
You say that it is a mess so what do you think should be done to fix it? That's the question I keep asking, and that's the question you still can't seem to answer.

WHY is it a mess in the first place you moron!! We have highly decorated people who should have these answers....not me. I don't need to come up with another plan, I was standing there in complete disbelief when we invaded in the first place! My stance hasn't changed. I had no say then, I have none now.

PCL_128 said:
As for the people that fly with me, they usually have no idea what my political beliefs are. I don't bring up politics at work. If the other guy starts it, then I'll certainly rebut his idiocy...

Ahh you don't dissapoint me.

Ure brainwashed botha.
Everytime you hear 'Sadam', you should be hearing 'Osama'.

Everytime you hear 'Sadam' and 'Osama' in the same sentence, they cancel each other out.

Cya.

Traumahawk said:
WHY is it a mess in the first place you moron!! We have highly decorated people who should have these answers....not me. I don't need to come up with another plan, I was standing there in complete disbelief when we invaded in the first place! My stance hasn't changed. I had no say then, I have none now.

If you're too much of an ignorant fool to come up with an alternative, then you shouldn't be speaking at all. People that aren't intelligent enough to offer solutions shouldn't be complaining about problems.

PCL,

You have too much anger. You need to relax and take a break. Above all, stop the name calling cuz it sounds like you are in high school.....you lose your credibility!

Here is my solution....try to figure out why we dont learn from the mistakes of our imperialistic ways and stop trying to think that we americans are better than others and why american lives are more important than others.

I am all for going after anyone that commits a crime, but killing innocent people and interfering in other countries is not the best alternative.

If you really want learn about people from other cultures and religions,....go watch a movie called CRASH (best movie of the year).

Traumahawk said:
YES, It is.

Talking about brain washed, do you have anything to say about this other than what Michael Moore has already said? Traumahawk, I haven't read one intelligent statement from you in the course of the 2 or 3 threads related to this subject. Luckily you're in the minority, the loud few that whine and moan but offer little substative thought. I pity the poor captains that have to listen to your boring mantra all day.

Sir Humpalot said:
PCL,

You have too much anger. You need to relax and take a break. Above all, stop the name calling cuz it sounds like you are in high school.....you lose your credibility!

Name calling isn't usually my way of doing things, but this guy just grates on my last nerve. If you're going to complain about something, then offer a solution. Otherwise, you need to just shut up and let the big boys handle things. Traumahawk has yet to offer any intelligence to this debate at all. All he does is repeat the Micky Moore mantra.

Here is my solution....try to figure out why we dont learn from the mistakes of our imperialistic ways and stop trying to think that we americans are better than others and why american lives are more important than others.

You also did not answer the question. The question was: "If Iraq is such a mess, how do we fix it?" Talking about your opinion that Americans are elitist and imperialistic isn't going to fix the problem. Again, what is your solution for Iraq? Traumahawk will obviously not answer the question, so I'll take an answer from any liberal. I have yet to hear any liberal offer a solution to this problem that they perceive we have. I don't want to hear your opinions on how Bush lied, or about bad intelligence, or about the Downing Street memo. I've heard the liberal party line about that enough already. I want to hear what you think should be done within Iraq specifically. Can no liberal answer this question?

Latest resources

Back