• Watchers 12

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PCL_128 said:
It's time for bed for me boys and girls. Have fun living in your depressing little defeatist world. I'm just glad the people in power don't think as you do that we should just put up with bombings and 767s flying into buildings. :rolleyes: Have a good night.
Good night sweet prince.

blingair said:
Do you have kids in high school or been to one lately? Have you payed for a child or yourself to go to college lately? $11,480, no wonder our teachers go on strike every year. Published studies have little impact on the average pocketbooks of most families.

First you said we weren't spending the most and that I was wrong, then you misread the numbers claiming no wonder, now you're saying this. Stick to your story man, no wonder the liberals never have an answer for anything.

Back to my ORIGINAL POINT, we spend the most per capita on students, yet we're ranked way towards the bottom in most categories. What does Bush have to do with that? (That was the original point) Nothing. The liberals and the NEA are in bed together, they've delivered these results throughout the decades. Hey, let's throw more money their way, money always solves the problem.

I'm confused. Here is five pages about an argument that doesn't need to happen. The country is on board with the war, Bush, and conservatism in general. The last election wasn't close it was a blowout. The whole country was red except for a few population centers. The war, Bush, and conservatism were all on the plate for the last election and Bush won in a landslide. I know the Dems want to claim it was close, or funny voting in Ohio... the reality is that the whole country is behind this deal... Ratings for fox news should be an indicator.

Solutions for liberals. Don't like the war in Iraq... No sweat don't join the volunteer military. The people who enjoy this thing can sign up and even get a signing bonus and a college degree. Don't grandstand and say we should bring the troops home etc... They signed up... this is what they do either part or full time.

Deficit got you in a bunch. Luckily with open markets you can move your money abroad so as the dollar plunges you can enjoy the safety of not loosing a dime... Problobly making money.

Education. Home school. Going to use public schools... Be prepaired to tutor. Your kids might have to compete with India, China, Japan, and a host of other nations that are more educated, multilingual, and just beginning to understand makeing money.

Health Care. A little tricky this is where sacrifice comes in. I hear the military has a good health program but you violate the I don't like the war in Iraq deal... Also try finding employment that will cover you into old age... Pilot Unions can even negotiate that if they were really concerned about that... Might lose some pay.

Dead parapalegic in Florida. Make a living will.

Aftermath in Iraq... I am confident we will be just as successful as we were in Panama, Vietnam, South Korea, Afganistan, or any of the other conflicts we have stumbled into in the last 50 years... Stick with a winner. The dominoe theory didn't work for Communism but that is because communism is evil and unchristian it will certainly work for Democracy which is good and God fearing.

Still upset that China has rougly a half trillion in US currency in vaults and if they decided to unload it would devalue the dollar and bring our economy to our knees.... Don't worry there are bigger fish to fry like the paraplegic in Florida.

In short. I hate to bring this to everyones attention... But our country is conservative... We are religious, conservatives... so stop complaining and "get onboard for the big win."

Crash Pad said:
. The last election wasn't close it was a blowout. The whole country was red except for a few population centers.

Are you talking about the United States election, here on planet earth, in the Year of our Lord 2004? Please define "blow-out" or "landslide."

51%-48%

http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION/2004/pages/results/

Latest resources

Back