• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Speaking of Dorks...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I vote dork...but hey, I was once one too. I don't think I wrote any letters proving it though.

I vote DORK!
inital is all about chain smoking high blood pressure and getting really drunk on your day off to even you out haha! then you realize how easy it really is online and how they psyce you out in GS

I was going to vote dork as well, but then I remembered I dropped $7500.00 on a B737 type that has so far bagged me exactly DICK! Hmmmm....

Jack Mehoff said:
I vote DORK!
inital is all about chain smoking high blood pressure and getting really drunk on your day off to even you out haha! then you realize how easy it really is online and how they psyce you out in GS

don't forget about the drinking binges immediately after class gets out.........(on school nights) :-D

don't forget about the wild parties on the road and then hoping the security point d1ck-wad isn't trying to smell every pilot's breath going thru the check point the next morning.

"I was going to vote dork as well, but then I remembered I dropped $7500.00 on a B737 type that has so far bagged me exactly DICK! Hmmmm...."

Thanks. I just blew coffee out of my nose and all over my laptop. That's funny right there, I don't care who you are.

Hey Rook! How you doing?
GK

If 3 out of 4 pilots flunked the checkride, I'd say there was something fundamentally wrong with the pilot selection process or the training program . . . or both.

Don't be fooled into thinking he meant every word of that testimonial. He wrote something glossy that would attract students. Obviously he's someone who participated in this training and was given the oppourtunity to write something positive about it for marketing purposes. For whatever reason, they had him out of probably many others who took the course, write a testimonial on his experience and how it benefitted him. Maybe he was paid a little something for it. I'm sure there are many who took this training and it didn't help them one iota in the interview. Maybe he felt the same way about the program as many of you do, but he received it at a reduced rate since he may have been an instructor there. I've heard the course which is something like $5,000 is offered to employees for as little as $1,000. Gvien this opportunity, I think most low time instructors wouldn't mind getting a head start on understanding an RJ's system.

It's one thing to be an outsider walking in with 5 grand to take this course, but entirely different if you're an employee who's getting it at a reduced rate. He probably got a kick out of what he wrote anyway.

Latest resources

Back