• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Sovereign at CS

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if this means NJ will cancel their Sovereigns like they did their CJ3s when Citation Shares ordered?

have fun upgrading to it.... Oh wait that's right it's merit not senority. Better send the some Red Label to HPN.

we're growing so quickly, there are more than enough upgrades to go around.

For now, the merit system is working fine.

Ask me again in a few years :)

Strangely enough, based on my conversations with pilots from the other three big fractionals, CS actually has the quickest upgrade at the moment. Not too many who aren't doing it in about a year. One fellow I spoke with not too long ago actually upgraded in six months. Merit-based or not, it doesn't seem to be slowing anyone at CS down.

No telling who'll be flying the first Sovereigns, though. I'm pretty sure it won't be me :)

I've got a life and a senority number. I'm working on spelling with hooked on phonics.

Strangely enough, based on my conversations with pilots from the other three big fractionals, CS actually has the quickest upgrade at the moment.
There is nothing strange about it. NJA was upgrading captains while they were in initial 2 years ago. As long as you are taking deliveries of jets, there is a need for captains. When the airlines pick back up in hiring again, you will see all fractionals upgrading pilots at about the 6 month point again. CS is new, so they haven't had a chance to catch up yet.

Latest resources

Back