• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest's new plan to screw Airtran pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You appreciate those that acknowledge where you are, but the funny thing is you cannot acknowledge where many of the SWA f/o's are.

You mean the ones who are all senior to us, even the ones hired after us? Yeah, I really feel their pain. :rolleyes:

Also with an agreement voted on by my peers 83%..... with more money to my career earnings... you forgot to add...:crying:

In the last 10 years of my career there MAY be more money. Assuming the airline continues at a modest 2% yearly growth long term. In the meantime I'm even money from a stand-alone AAI, I just get to make it from the right seat with the same rough bidding power I'd have had from the left at AAI after upgrade.

You guys talk about the money so much,,, but for many of us there's more to it than just the ca$h.

Like I said. We can just agree to disagree. You have your opinion. I have mine. And none of us are changing our minds.

Sounds like you guys should have played this one a little differently.

What was being said before the vote? "Vote no, he is bull********************ting us". "We will get relative seniority?"

Apparently more AT Pilots wanted to kill their union leadership then listen to them. You should have gotten more then 272 peeps to vote "no"

What do you think our side feels like, now knowing he wanted to dump 717s all along. Its not all rosey over here either PCL. I hear about it everyday..... everyday.

I will never try and change your mind about your reality. How bout you quit trying to change everyone's mind about what the SWA f/o is going through from now until retirement. Deal? Because just like I don't see your position, you will never see ours!

My question was about the behind the scenes "no" vote movement.

Hey, how much cash on hand did tranny have when they sold themselves to SWA?

Latest resources

Back