• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Window

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
It amazes me that people would no-show, but they do. Despite all the problems here, this is still a good place to work. No good reason to accept a class date and then waste the opportunity, unless it's an emergency. If it's a legitimate problem, let the company know and they are really good to work with people to get them into another class. But to just no-show?

That's insane. Who doesn't call and let another person fill that slot. The double entendre of the week "no class".

Class was scheduled for 18 and 8 showed. Had another class where one person who started on a Monday and left on Friday. Gary has made this place a legacy type operation and diluted the koolaid enough for others to see the writing on the wall. Some tough times ahead for all employees of SWA.

Class was scheduled for 18 and 8 showed. Had another class where one person who started on a Monday and left on Friday. Gary has made this place a legacy type operation and diluted the koolaid enough for others to see the writing on the wall. Some tough times ahead for all employees of SWA.

lol. I bet over half the SWA guys read that and double checked open time.

I heard it was a class of 75 and only 3 showed .

One of the 3 was a chimpanzee .

Latest resources

Back