• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest upbeat about growth after AirTran merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Pretty scarry that people actually trust their lives and families to these "professionals" . Grow up girls.

Bus

I hope to god that most of you are simply Riddle Students sitting in the dorm having fun on the computer..... because IF you are actually Pilots at SWA or anywhere else for that matter.... you should be absolutely ashamed at how PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS, PETTY and JUVENILE you appear on this thread alone.

Arguing tit for tat about Attorneys? Are you serious? How old are you people?

I hope and pray you don't fly airplanes for a living... because reading and watching all this trite bull********************.... gives incredible insight to your mental immaturity.

Go out, get laid.... and get a life. GROW up.... start acting like PROFESSIONALS for god's sake. You're an embarrassment to Airline Pilots....
[/QUOTE]

Everyone's getting laid!!!!! Caddyshack..... Nice Post, unfortunately no one listens. I used to think pilots were pretty sharp, but then I retracted that thought very quickly.

Pretty scarry that people actually trust their lives and families to these "professionals" . Grow up girls.

Bus

I hope to god that most of you are simply Riddle Students sitting in the dorm having fun on the computer..... because IF you are actually Pilots at SWA or anywhere else for that matter.... you should be absolutely ashamed at how PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS, PETTY and JUVENILE you appear on this thread alone.

Arguing tit for tat about Attorneys? Are you serious? How old are you people?

I hope and pray you don't fly airplanes for a living... because reading and watching all this trite bull********************.... gives incredible insight to your mental immaturity.

Go out, get laid.... and get a life. GROW up.... start acting like PROFESSIONALS for god's sake. You're an embarrassment to Airline Pilots....
[/QUOTE]

You think that is scarry. I told Ty and Lear70 I was in the eleventh grade and they still answer me. So, it isn't the students that are stupid it is the pilots that keep answering us. There is nothing worse than arguing with a child but they do.

Both the ATN MEC and SWAPA have very experienced merger attorneys. The SWAPA guys have Jeff Freund, and at ATN we have Dan Katz. Both attorneys have been involved in just about every major airline SLI in the past 30+ years. Both have great records. Of course, at ATN, we have far more resources than just Mr. Katz, though. We also have all of the attorneys at ALPA, plus attorneys at ALPA's outside counsel, including Mike Abram, who is one of the most highly respected labor attorneys in the business, quite skilled at dealing with merger and transition issues. I don't think any of us are worried about our legal representation.

I heard that Airtran ALPA had to take out a 5 million dollar loan for their ALPA representation, which 2 million has been paid back. ALPA national is still looking for the remainder. Any truth to that?

I heard that Airtran ALPA had to take out a 5 million dollar loan for their ALPA representation, which 2 million has been paid back. ALPA national is still looking for the remainder. Any truth to that?

Actually Airtran is hiding about a billion dollars in debt as ATN ALPA debt. As soon as the merger happens your dues are going up to 25% just to pay that back.

Oh yea, the alternative to paying off that debt would be to accept ALPA as your savior and convert. They know they can't be voted in, they think they can black mail you in.

Nope, none at all.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back