• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest upbeat about growth after AirTran merger

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You are an idot. I just refuted your stupid comments. The lawyers you were bragging for M&A, have been on SWAPA retainer for awhile now.LOL

[QUOTE
And I bet those AT ALPA people are talking to a certain ALPA attorney that has a 2-0 record with SLI arbitration. How much experience do the SWA lawyers have with SLIs? You may want to look into that. Good luck to you.

To bad thats the 2-0 record the SWA lawyers have. LOL As for the experience, I guess that would be 2-0. You may want to look into that.[/QUOTE]

What? Morris and Muse? Good, those were years ago, before current laws went into effect (Bond/McKaskil), and they hopefully won't be rusty on their SLI techniques. Good luck.

You are an idot. I just refuted your stupid comments. The lawyers you were bragging for M&A, have been on SWAPA retainer for awhile now.LOL

Can you reference the firm's name? Or, are you just making that up? You sound like it. Sure, oh yeah, sure, you guys have been "retaining" them for awhile. Thanks judge judy.

To bad thats the 2-0 record the SWA lawyers have. LOL As for the experience, I guess that would be 2-0. You may want to look into that.

What? Morris and Muse? Good, those were years ago, before current laws went into effect (Bond/McKaskil), and they hopefully won't be rusty on their SLI techniques. Good luck.[/QUOTE]
You really are an idot. The lawyers AW and Delta had have been on retainer by SWAPA for 1-2 years. Is that easier for your little pea size brain to understand. Airtran tried to get them after the announcement and they were turned down because they were RATAINED already.

Our union secured the best M&A lawyers available well before any deals were put forward. When you look at our M&A team combined with the competence level of our M&A attorneys (we have many different specialized attorneys to handle many different situations) universally the SWA pilots are very pleased. The confidence level is very high with our team. We just voted in a new union VP who has a high level of expertise in a M&A that went very, very well for the company he represented.

This is not about who has an advantage, it is about feeling secure that your interests are being managed well. Unfortunately like having the better divorce attorney. It just makes you feel confident.

What? Morris and Muse? Good, those were years ago, before current laws went into effect (Bond/McKaskil), and they hopefully won't be rusty on their SLI techniques. Good luck.
You really are an idot. The lawyers AW and Delta had have been on retainer by SWAPA for 1-2 years. Is that easier for your little pea size brain to understand. Airtran tried to get them after the announcement and they were turned down because they were RATAINED already.[/QUOTE]

Give the name of the firm, and let's confirm it. If you can't or won't, then it shows you really don't know, and are guessing. I am thinking that is the truth here. Just find out the name of the firm and post it. You just need to understand that YOU won't get everything you want. You are acting like the spoiled kid here, not me. Talk about someone needing to grow up. Show some proof and then let that speak for you.

Last edited:
Bredhoff & Kaiser There you go kid. They represented Delta and UAl. SO shut it. Non of my respones to your stupidity had anything to do with the SLI itself. Just your inability of reading comprehension.

Just in case you still arent bright enough to understand...

In April 2008, Delta Air Lines and Northwest Airlines announced a merger that, when consummated, resulted in the world's largest airline. A critical part of this and other airline mergers was the integration of the two airlines' pilot seniority lists. (See recent article in the New York Times, discussing seniority integration in airline transactions.) Bredhoff & Kaiser lawyers have represented pilot groups in every recent major airline merger, including the America West/US Airways merger in 2007. In the Delta/Northwest merger, when the two pilot groups could not agree on a merged seniority list, Bredhoff & Kaiser's lawyers represented the Delta pilots in an expedited arbitration hearing consisting of 12 hearing days over the course of two months to resolve the seniority issues. On December 8, a panel of three arbitrators issued an opinion largely adopting the Delta pilots' view on how the seniority lists should be integrated. (See article in the Atlanta Journal Constitution.) The Firm currently represents the United Airlines Pilots and the Southwest Airlines Pilots in their mergers with Continental Airlines and AirTran Airways respectively.

Now who is laughing...:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Last edited:
Seriously...??

I hope to god that most of you are simply Riddle Students sitting in the dorm having fun on the computer..... because IF you are actually Pilots at SWA or anywhere else for that matter.... you should be absolutely ashamed at how PATHETIC, RIDICULOUS, PETTY and JUVENILE you appear on this thread alone.

Arguing tit for tat about Attorneys? Are you serious? How old are you people?

I hope and pray you don't fly airplanes for a living... because reading and watching all this trite bull********************.... gives incredible insight to your mental immaturity.

Go out, get laid.... and get a life. GROW up.... start acting like PROFESSIONALS for god's sake. You're an embarrassment to Airline Pilots....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back