• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Uniform Leather jacket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
At least I'm not a self grandizing, egotistical wind bag too stupid to realize his good fortune..

Oh.....I get it, somebody is angry about the whole retro pay vs signing bonus? Don't take it out on Ty or us Tranny's, blame the same guys on the negotiating committee that got you the left seat at our expense. Remember, the first deal is always the best!

Last edited:
Oh.....I get it, somebody is angry about the whole retro pay vs signing bonus? Don't take it out on Ty or us Tranny's, blame the same guys on the negotiating committee that got you the left seat at our expense. Remember, the first deal is always the best!

As long as it's the same amount of money (including 401-K match), individually calculated per pilot's actual work, I don't care if it's called a bonus or retro, or even friggin' fairy dust, for that matter. It's the same money to each pilot, and taxable the same way.

Bubba

Got the Pops. Second one. Had it in under a week. Same great quality.

At least I'm not a self grandizing, egotistical wind bag too stupid to realize his good fortune..

Don't sell yourself short, MJerk . . . You are "too stupid to realize his good fortune". :rolleyes:

And it's "self-aggrandizing".

:laugh:

Last edited:
...Try harder...idiot..unfortunately for all of us that have to work with your whiney ass
"Stupid can't be fixed"

KP...another FAT whiner...welcome to a real airline and your welcome for the raises...I earned my upgrade at SWA...unlike you or Ty have/will...but just keep spinning your BS about how great the tran was and how hard you have to work at SWA...

KP...another FAT whiner...welcome to a real airline and your welcome for the raises...I earned my upgrade at SWA...unlike you or Ty have/will...but just keep spinning your BS about how great the tran was and how hard you have to work at SWA...

EARNED IT...so you are the one!!!
I have heard tall tales about a man that earned it. nobody else. only that man....well done sir!

You should not use a bristly hairbrush when you primp in the morning. Might pop your ego. What a RICHARD!!!

You earned it, and we didn't, huh?

That's a laugh. I earned my fourth stripe when you were still learning the door code and how to call for pushback, sister.

Interview, get hired at SWA...and do your time that's earning it...working at a lower tier carrier and getting bought and integrated...not so much...enjoy your new/greatly improved future thanks to the airline you love to hate...

Latest resources

Back