• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Uniform Leather jacket

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So, how did you guys do? Is your TA out for consumption, yet? Did you get full retro pay in it?

Nope. Well, kinda'. Actually, not really.

The TA offered a bonus system, divied up based on work performed per pilot, so that's kinda' like Retro. It was billed as "more than retro," but that was based on a total raise of 4% at ratification, to cover the three-odd years we've been in negotiations. That's crap. Subsequent years' raises after that are 4% in April, than 3%, 3%, 3%. The add-on years' raises are about what I expected, but the total of 4% for all the years of negotiation is an insult.

That and the scope give-backs to the company make it an easy "no" vote from me.

Bubba

I just went to the road show and listened to the
NC discuss the scope. It really doesn't seem as bad as what I had been reading on the inter webs. I'm hyper sensitive to scope giveaways since I lost a few gigs to RJs in the past. I've got a lot of reading to do before I throw the flag and say "no"

The author of the section 1 "analysis" must have hit pretty close to home, judging by the vituperative reaction to it from the "experts" who have suddenly appeared on the boards to fling feces at him. There is some pretty good discussion of it, both pro and con, but you have to wade through all the pro-TA SWAPA mouthpieces shrieking "liar, liar, liar" to find the useful info.

I just went to the road show and listened to the
NC discuss the scope. It really doesn't seem as bad as what I had been reading on the inter webs. I'm hyper sensitive to scope giveaways since I lost a few gigs to RJs in the past. I've got a lot of reading to do before I throw the flag and say "no"

Just because SWAPA does not think it can happen, does not mean it can't!!

I don't trust SWAPA or it's lawyer's anymore. Every time they say SWA shouldn't or probably wouldn't, take that as they can if they want to.

Just don't follow our approach at Alaskan Airways...The company just touted that we broke the 1000 flts a day barrier....turns out that for "mainline" we are operating 7 more flts a day than in 2000...532 to 539...The other 461 are outsorced to Horizon and Skywest....and in 09' when we embarrased ourselves yet again and voted to terminate our Retirement...our boyscout CEO swore to the neg committee that 2 class cabin aircraft like the emb175 would never be operated for Alaska Airlines........see how that works

Just because SWAPA does not think it can happen, does not mean it can't!!

I don't trust SWAPA or it's lawyer's anymore. Every time they say SWA shouldn't or probably wouldn't, take that as they can if they want to.

Speaking of SWAPA lawyers . I hear your SWAPA lawyer ,is suing the pilots of SWA. Must be a great Union ,where your own lawyer is suing you . :)

Maybe things will get better when you get your new Members Only jacket to wear. :).

( The General is going to have a field day when he sees your new jacket )

Maybe things will get better when you get your new Members Only jacket to wear. :).

( The General is going to have a field day when he sees your new jacket )

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm intrigued. Is it the black one, or the powder blue one? I'm hoping there is an oil-colored option, at least until the gear pins go away.

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm intrigued. Is it the black one, or the powder blue one? I'm hoping there is an oil-colored option, at least until the gear pins go away.

There are some pictures of it you can pull up from your ipad I think from a letter written by CD. It looks a lot like the 20 dollar Costco jacket, except we will be paying 165 out the door . That includes the 25 dollar shipping that you must pay . :)

Latest resources

Back