• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest trip drop question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sounds a little clunky compared to Flica. With Flica, I just straight drop whatever I want. Then, whenever I feel like it, I put in a pickup request for open trips I like and get instant results.

Oh well, I guess for the raise, I can spend a little more time at the computer.

Wow flexibility with a schedule! What a concept. Now what about reserves and their choices?

Can they freely trade, swap, drop reserve days then add open trips?

Thanks for the good info.

Last edited:
Disregard, found answer regarding reserves on another post. Neat, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Thanks, according to our open time system almost every trade of mine is denied due to minimum reserve coverage. It is still July yet already understaffed for August.

I dont pick up trips from other captains. Slaquer drops his trips and is below the cap so he gets all the premium. But he's super senior so he gets whatever he wants.

And stay away from Oakland. It sucks. And we dont want you out here.

Disregard, found answer regarding reserves on another post. Neat, fingers crossed for tomorrow.

Thanks, according to our open time system almost every trade of mine is denied due to minimum reserve coverage. It is still July yet already understaffed for August.

Can you link to this other post? Thx.

I think it was around page 13 on the SLI thread. I think, sorry got to go get a tiller installed in my car so I can pretend to be a capt. Just kidding and look forward to job stability.

Latest resources

Back