• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to start flying from Atlanta to Norfolk, Louisville

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have a feeling the camera crews can just camp out at the SWA Louisville - ATL gate and get all the footage they will need for a year!

Grab your bag! Shirt, Shoes, and teeth not required!

I have a feeling the camera crews can just camp out at the SWA Louisville - ATL gate and get all the footage they will need for a year!

Bardstown isnt that far......bourbon time!!!

And those are just the DAL employees interlining. :laugh:

It's easy on you guys, there are always open seats. Thanks!

You're welcome. I hope you get a chance to ride us more and experience the culture for yourself and how we treat people. Maybe then, you'd think about that before you bash us every other post.

One line I've heard jumping on OALs more than any other, and I'll add to it from my previous carriers- "we get treated better by SWA than our own company"

I hope that's your experience and I know the vast majority of employees here take pride in that.

It's easy on you guys, there are always open seats. Thanks!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

I believe that a few empty seats shows that the product is priced correctly.

Southwest wins, jumpseaters win, AND the customer wins without having to be gouged with extra costs like paying to get their clothes to Grandma's house.

..... like paying to get their clothes to Grandma's house.

That's Delto's new Ad Campaign, "Fly Delto to go see Grandma!". She's working the flight. :laugh:

You're welcome. I hope you get a chance to ride us more and experience the culture for yourself and how we treat people. Maybe then, you'd think about that before you bash us every other post.

One line I've heard jumping on OALs more than any other, and I'll add to it from my previous carriers- "we get treated better by SWA than our own company"

I hope that's your experience and I know the vast majority of employees here take pride in that.

You mean like Canyonblue that has in his avatar that Delta and Alaska suck?

Latest resources

Back