• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to fly allnighters? Maybe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just wait until you see how the "red eyes" will age your FAs. If you have any questions, just look at what its done to the legacy's galley hags.

Just wait until you see how the "red eyes" will age your FAs. If you have any questions, just look at what its done to the legacy's galley hags.

Thankfully, some still have lots of life and energy in them....enough to want to have a dog pilot 'in them' on the layover.

OAK crew flying the first ship out of PHL is a "red-eye". Nothing new here...

Try it the other way. It's not very fun. The article says 10-15 per night most likely, meaning you may do them someday.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

OYS, what do you mean by "the other way"? Not a flame. I didn't think that east-west flights were really red-eyes. Then again I'm not really sure (which is why I posited.) If a flight leaves relatively late on the east coast… doesn't it kinda still arrive "late" that same day (till bout 1-2am, respectively), as opposed to a full blown 6-8 am arrival (standard red-eye?)

Try it the other way. It's not very fun. The article says 10-15 per night most likely, meaning you may do them someday.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

I'd rather fly a west coast red eye that lands at 6am east coast time (3am PST here in Vegas) than get up and begin my day at 2am PST to make a 5:30am east coast time lobby

But thanks for looking out:rolleyes:

Latest resources

Back