• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest to fly allnighters? Maybe

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be nice....remember who taught you how to open a container of yogurt in a pressurized cabin!

You obviously haven't seen my tie lately.

Be nice....remember who taught you how to open a container of yogurt in a pressurized cabin!

LOL. It' took me a few times to figure out this one. Thank gawd that the standard blue issue airline pilot ties hide stains!

My fix: Open away and at a 30ish degree angle so that the discharge gets on something that is not polyester.

10-15 out of 4000 daily flights?

Nice find OYS.

Sorry, didn't you say you guys would NEVER do them? I think you did. That's 15 more per night than you have ever done before. I do them now and then, and I don't like them. Maybe you will.

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Jesus, why are you such a negative nancy. If it improves the bottom line then it's a good thing for the company. And the pilots. You should really work on being more positive. You'll live longer.

I just pointed out via an article that SWA will be doing allnighters, and I stated I didn't particularly like doing them. This will be a big change for SWA, and previously they preferred more planes laying over at an outstation rather than having them fly allnight. Things are changing at SWA, and that's GREAT! Have a GREAT DAY!

Godspeed!

The OYSter

Sorry, didn't you say you guys would NEVER do them? I think you did.

Who did?
Ok OYS, there is no type of flying that Swa might not ever do-
Clear?
Like I said- a red-eye would be better than an east coast AM report for me- so if it makes money and sense operationally, then we should look at them

Latest resources

Back