• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest stuck in snow at BNA

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That the best ya got there Boring?Yeah yeah, I see my mistake there, WGAF, but really, you boys need to slow down now, ya heah, and follow that line in the center of the taxiway!

Slow down!!!

Signed on just to see what the usual morons were going to post. Pretty sad its only a page at this point. Just goes to show you how a few morons can kill a website. Hey FI owners, look what has happened because you guys allowed these morons to drum up internet hits. Bet there are hardly enough now to keep this site up much longer.

And back to the original "Slow Down" idiot, watch the video of the plane. The taxi light is the bright light in the center of the video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/677187045324902403/video/1

Signed on just to see what the usual morons were going to post. Pretty sad its only a page at this point. Just goes to show you how a few morons can kill a website. Hey FI owners, look what has happened because you guys allowed these morons to drum up internet hits. Bet there are hardly enough now to keep this site up much longer.

And back to the original "Slow Down" idiot, watch the video of the plane. The taxi light is the bright light in the center of the video:

https://mobile.twitter.com/NC5_ChrisConte/status/677187045324902403/video/1

Did they lose hydraulic pressure and steering? ... in his defense, slow down isn't that far a reach for swa.

and agree with the above as well. FI is dead.

But....ya gotta pay to play! No thanks. Nice try though, maybe you'll get Booba or Bordy to join up.

Yea, we get YOU trying to sell that site. I swear you seem to spend more time here than there. :eek:

Latest resources

Back