Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest slam clicks- c'mon captains....

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been treated great since transitioning. Not many free beers, but that's fine. The Captains have been friendly, helpful and had a smile.

This surprises me PCL
Apparently you've never been sodomized -
I wouldn't have thought so

If you want free food and drinks including coffee, here is a the easy way for those about to transition.

When the CA ask you, "how is SW treating you?"

You say "it's is great, I am very happy." Ding ding... "CA I like your attitude" then its free dinners and free coffee. A few have even done the walk around for me.

By day 2 the CA will start complaining about being late due to start late program I mean start strong and then you can say, "Why are you so negative?" Then in unison y'all can both fix all the wrongs in the airline industry which is a happy trip and you both have a new friend.

Works much better than carrying anger to work. I have met RSW FOs that got screwed pretty hard by being forced out of base due to the majority on their side not wanting right of return and voting to make all FAT guys FOs.

Not as good as the previous pick up advice but my advice does equal free food if you are into that.

Latest resources

Back