Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Ranks Number One in Customer Service for 2005!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
People usually just want the basics -- ontime flights with decent treatment from employees no matter if operations are normal or not. Southwest does that........

I guess you never watched "Airline" on A+E Tuesday nights at 10pm, then?

PHXFLYR:cool:

I am not thinned skinned. I happen to like to chat with a lot of our pax and I find many of them to be very nice and actually intelligent. They aren't bad people just because they like to save a buck on air travel. I don't mind you picking on SWA or me for that matter but it did piss me off when some kid jumped into a SWA thread to attack our passangers.

Benhuntn said:
I am not thinned skinned. I happen to like to chat with a lot of our pax and I find many of them to be very nice and actually intelligent. They aren't bad people just because they like to save a buck on air travel. I don't mind you picking on SWA or me for that matter but it did piss me off when some kid jumped into a SWA thread to attack our passangers.

Oh....ok. I stand corrected,then! Sorry.....:0

PHXFLYR:cool:

phxflyr don't be sorry the world is filled with sorry people....

starvingredtail said:
Hey,
Where is the JetBlue bashing? I noticed they came in a close 2nd? That was missed for 23 posts.
XXX
SRT

That's got to be a record. I'm just glad it's gone this far without someone asking why this list is posted in the major's board since it is a list of three regionals.

Before you shoot, that's not my opinion; I support my friends at both blue and swa. I'm just shocked that nobody else has said it.

ivauir said:
Southwest Ranks Number One in Customer Service for 2005!
Congratulations on meeting our goal of having the fewest Customer complaints for the entire year! It took a concerted effort from every Southwest Employee to earn this remarkable achievement. Way to go, Team!

The DOT released yearend and December operating statistics for 2005. The top performers in each category of the DOT’s Air Travel Consumer Report for Yearend 2005 are listed below.
Yearend 2005
Complaints (per 100,000 Customers)
1. Southwest 0.18
2. JetBlue 0.29
3. ExpressJet 0.31

CONGRATS!

PHXflyer - you ever been to "YOUR" Vegas hub at that 11pm hour?

"Hello Kettle, I'm the pot."

Gup

Do any of these "rankings" really matter? United was voted "Best Airline for North American Travel." Cathay was named "Airline of the Year" two years running. Singapore Airlines is Time's "Most Preferred Airline."

Latest resources

Back