Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Ranks Number One in Customer Service for 2005!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, DUH.....

Half your passengers can't read or write in the first place much less know how to file a complaint with the DOT.

Sorry couldn't resist.

But they are smart on how they travel www.Southwest.com

Saabslime PM me with your stats so I can do a rec LTR for you, or maybe you are holding out for the majors....NOT!!!!

Uppercrust said:
Where was Critter on the list????
It shows how much of a nerd you really are when you spend the majority of your time thinking up trivial ways to bash an airline that is no longer in existance. Grow up, take off your leather Gimp suit and get out of the basement.

Hey buthuntr,
I'm exactly where I want to be but thanks so much for your concern.;)
I hear we'll be hiring this summer so I'll see what I can for you okeedokee? I just don't know if your stats will cut it at a real airline.

Last edited:
Saabslime said:
Hey buthuntr,
I'm exactly where I want to be but thanks so much for your concern.;)
I hear we'll be hiring this summer so I'll see what I can for you okeedokee? I just don't know if your stats will cut it at a real airline.

Take your flamebait somewhere else pal. If you are exactly where you want to be then why post on a SWA thread? Does our pride in accomplishing a goal offend you?

It never ceases to amaze me at how any and every SWA thread attacts such hatred and bile. What are you guys so bitter about? Most of us here don't wish you any ill will, and the vast majority here hope the industry turns around. All of you "haters" need to either gorw up or seek help - many of you need to do both.

DonVerita said:
It shows how much of a nerd you really are when you spend the majority of your time thinking up trivial ways to bash an airline that is no longer in existance. Grow up, take off your leather Gimp suit and get out of the basement.

And for the love of God, take that ball out of your mouth!

Saabslime said:
Exactly what is there to complain about when the passengers who ride southwest don't have any expectations in the first place? I'm sure if you look at Greyhounds complaint ratio it's low as well.

A lot of people like saying that cliche but in fact it's not true. For the most part, people don't complain about the inflight movie or meals at other airlines. They complain about late flights, late checked bags (or no bags showing up), missing connections, cancelled flights, and most usually how these things are handled by employees when they do happen, which too often is in an uncaring, cold, "not my job" manner.

People like saabslime have their priorities out of whack and that's why the complaint ratio at their airlines are higher. They think as long as they have an inflight movie and some lousy $5 sandwich available that they are a "real" airline. A "real" airline has a high completion rate and is well run and treats customers with compassion and doesn't look upon them as "the enemy".

People usually just want the basics -- ontime flights with decent treatment from employees no matter if operations are normal or not. Southwest does that. Screw up the basics and you're going to get complaints. It isn't the meals or inflight movies.

Last edited:
Benhuntn said:
Saabslime PM me with your stats so I can do a rec LTR for you, or maybe you are holding out for the majors....NOT!!!!

Boy you guys are sure thin-skinned....:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back