Southwest PROFIT 1 QTR - BABY!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
capt. megadeth said:
Oh Lord, the man has procreated! God help us.

He he

Hey now, he could be your future in-law about 20 years from now.

Jolly Roger said:
Maybe not, but the bolt of lightning they call karma will strike all of us while you stand on the mountain in a thunderstorm and rant.

Kind of poetic, almost biblical. Well done!

Hey Canyonblue,

I wouldn't sign it either! He stared at me every time I walked by but I didn't flinch!

Too bad you HOMOs don't realize that the SWA/FO is his own person. I don't speak for other SWA Pilots such as jolly rancher. I would think people would be smart enough to know that. If you guys gets your panties in an uproar just remember the SWA/FO is one person with his own thoughts and beliefs. Just because some of union Brothers "don't want to say anything to make anybody sad" doesn't mean I CARE what you think.

I guess all you guys so sad about my postings can also be mad at the associated press, CNBC, USA Today, MSNBC etc...Cus this is all posted there. Our earnings are on all those sites. Have you been emailing those authors? Its a click and paste, baby!! Has nothing to do with me. A bunch of babies

.... even jolly rancher, not even a union brother. You should sit back and watch if you can't say anything nice. I would not call you out in front of the kids! You send me a PM next time.

Now the rest of you WHO LIKE to read Southwest threads...then get made when there is something GOOD in them - get use to it or stop visiting, go find a job you like and stop raining on my parade.

the SWA/FO has spoken.

waitin said:
Very well done...too bad SWA/FO won't listen....

I was talking about the quote, not the person it was aimed at. After all SWA/FO is a 5 Star Senior Member, and a pimp to boot.

jball2 said:
Hey Canyonblue,

I wouldn't sign it either! He stared at me every time I walked by but I didn't flinch!

He needs an education.

SWA/FO said:
Too bad you HOMOs don't realize that the SWA/FO is his own person. A bunch of babies

Kind of like the SWA pilots that get their panties in a bunch when I rip on SWA....a bunch of babies.

SWA/FO said:
Too bad you HOMOs don't realize that the SWA/FO is his own person. I don't speak for other SWA Pilots such as jolly rancher. I would think people would be smart enough to know that. If you guys gets your panties in an uproar just remember the SWA/FO is one person with his own thoughts and beliefs. Just because some of union Brothers "don't want to say anything to make anybody sad" doesn't mean I CARE what you think.

I guess all you guys so sad about my postings can also be mad at the associated press, CNBC, USA Today, MSNBC etc...Cus this is all posted there. Our earnings are on all those sites. Have you been emailing those authors? Its a click and paste, baby!! Has nothing to do with me. A bunch of babies

.... even jolly rancher, not even a union brother. You should sit back and watch if you can't say anything nice. I would not call you out in front of the kids! You send me a PM next time.

Now the rest of you WHO LIKE to read Southwest threads...then get made when there is something GOOD in them - get use to it or stop visiting, go find a job you like and stop raining on my parade.

the SWA/FO has spoken.

Boy, I have read many articles on the news wires and I don't recall any of them saying "BABY!". What they all say is we made a profit but would have lost money without the hedge. I don't cheer about that. We offer an inferior product and will be losing money very soon in the future if we don't change attitudes like yours.

STFU!

Last edited:
DH2WN said:
Boy, I have read many articles on the news wires and I don't recall any of them saying "BABY!". What they all say is we made a profit but would have lost money without the hedge. I don't cheer about that. We offer an inferior product and will be losing money very soon in the future if we don't change attitudes like yours.

STFU!

SWA/FO has his moments when I do wish he'd be quiet, but with you it is every post. Take your own foul mouthed advice.

Latest resources

Back