• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest PROFIT 1 QTR - BABY!!!!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Last I checked, this was a thread about Southwest. It is beyond me how UPS made it on here. Southwest is to UPS as apples are to oranges. They should not be compared except for a pilot to determine if he would want to work at one or the other. Their only commonality is flying jets. They both have different missions and different business models.

Congratulations Southwest.

SWA/FO - no one doubts you work hard, but the bragging about how much money you're making is unnecessary

:bawling: :bawling: I opened a "SWA thread" and they were talking about Southwest Airlines - this makes me :bawling: .

I'm just posting the facts some of yall can't take it. Did I say I was better then any of you? I am but did I say I was? Are they crying like little beeeouches over on the UPS made a billion thread? Do I sit here and cry that UPS made a billion and we made only 61 million? No, do I call them cocky, a bad seed, their 1 % NO.

Why don't you fools STAY OFF the Southwest Airline threads if it gets you that upset. Or go look for a job you like and stop reading Southwest threads - I know I almost never read anything else. You guys sound like my 3 year old....:bawling: .. someone posts facts on a message board and that makes me sad....cus I have no life.... Get use to it because I will post again on our 2nd QTR results 131 million (you heard it here first)

Getting close to the Hockey game GO WINGS!

:pimp: the SWA/FO

3 little SWA/FOs running around.

Latest resources

Back