• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Plane Collides With JetBlue Plane At Logan Airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dan, do you think you'll be able to keep up after SWA buys Hal?
It's not all island time in our system
;)

Whilst acknowledging the fact that you were attempting to further enrage Dan - Hawaiian is consistently on time and Southwest is second last, again. So, they may indeed be able to "keep up".

;)

Whilst acknowledging the fact that you were attempting to further enrage Dan - Hawaiian is consistently on time and Southwest is second last, again. So, they may indeed be able to "keep up".

;)

I remember when Usair was so pissed about their east west battle I had friends from both sides trying to be late- mgmt solved it with a whole bunch of extra airport appreciation and slush time built into the schedule. They quickly rose the ranks in on time performance

Doesn't mean they're doing a good job-

I like that we hustle. Slow is not always safer. No replacing thinking in an airplane. I actually feel I'm a better more focused pilot when we're hustling a bit. If we need the time, we take it- but usually we don't and we keep things moving

The way it SHOULD BE.

I remember when Usair was so pissed about their east west battle I had friends from both sides trying to be late- mgmt solved it with a whole bunch of extra airport appreciation and slush time built into the schedule. They quickly rose the ranks in on time performance

Doesn't mean they're doing a good job-

I like that we hustle. Slow is not always safer. No replacing thinking in an airplane. I actually feel I'm a better more focused pilot when we're hustling a bit. If we need the time, we take it- but usually we don't and we keep things moving

The way it SHOULD BE.

The only ones hustling anymore are some of the RSW pilots. .

When comparing on-time performance, it seems island time is a lot quicker than Herb time. Just sayin'.

Not only is island time quicker than herb time....a cotton top driving his 1986 Buick in Ft Myers Florida with his combover flapping in the wind is quicker from point A to B. Start Strong!!!!!

Latest resources

Back