• Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
All together now (singing) Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya,
O Lord, kum bay ya...............

Where is my old friend and favorite ALPA desk jockey, PCL these days.

Just sitting back and waiting for the process to work itself out, just as everyone agreed back in April with the Process Agreement. No need to argue with people who are living in a dream world.

That you all did this so professionally, respectfully, and peacefully makes a bold statement about how Southwest pilots truly are leaders…not just at our Company, but in the industry. Believe me, this was not lost on Gary and Mike in our meeting today.

This is such complete and utter Bologna! Since when has Southwest been a leader in the industry? Come on. Congrats on the solidarity gentlemen, but the only thing Southwest was the leader on was "age 65."

Meanwhile Delta adds yet another DCI carrier to haul their pax around.
Hey lowlycfi, where did you get the Conquest Airlines Logo? I remember that's the first airline I put out of business...

Just sitting back and waiting for the process to work itself out, just as everyone agreed back in April with the Process Agreement. No need to argue with people who are living in a dream world.

PCL,
Serious question. Do you really believe that you and the pilots ALPA claims to represent are guaranteed to be integrated? I am really interested to hear your answer and the reasoning behind it.
Thanks

Executive Blog - August 23, 2011
From your SWAPA President, Steve Chase
Fellow SWAPA Pilots,
Blah, Blah, Blah
Believe me, this was not lost on Gary and Mike in our meeting today. I’ll keep this blog brief, as we are now off to D.C. to meet with our legal team to discuss our next steps.
Blah, Blah, Blah
Fly safe,
Steve Chase

OK, that right there is a very bad sign for the Trannies. Southwest management's weighing their options with their legal team.
An old Warren Zevon song popped into my cranium case when I read that. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S5puAN1PGQw
RIP Warren.

PCL,
Serious question. Do you really believe that you and the pilots ALPA claims to represent are guaranteed to be integrated? I am really interested to hear your answer and the reasoning behind it.
Thanks

Two questions.
How long does ALPO collect dues from the Tranny pilots if a SLI is approved?
How long does ALPO collect dues from the Tranny pilots if no SLI is approved?

Two questions.
How long does ALPO collect dues from the Tranny pilots if a SLI is approved?
How long does ALPO collect dues from the Tranny pilots if no SLI is approved?

I don't have the answer but you're keying on half of the conflict of interest I've been pointing out since October.

The other half is why not poison the famous swa culture if you can-attemp to weaken a competitor?

ALPA just simply has no motivation to facilitatethis thing in a smooth manner.... As we've seen.

So predictable it's ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back