Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I just threw up in my mouth. Is Warrior Spirit code for a$$-ki$$ing?Esprit

Yes, in fact. That's exactly what Warrior Spirit means. We have been doing it for 4 decades now. AirTran just happens to be the a$$ that is currently getting kicked. Don't worry, there will be others after we're done here!!!

Yes, in fact. That's exactly what Warrior Spirit means. We have been doing it for 4 decades now. AirTran just happens to be the a$$ that is currently getting kicked. Don't worry, there will be others after we're done here!!!

Your company is a disease- hopefully a virus will take care of herbs turds

I think I just threw up in my mouth. Is Warrior Spirit code for a$$-ki$$ing?

Esprit

That's the part you don't understand. It's engrained in the Southwest spirit that's it either us or them....so we fight until the end, for our company and way of life. This isn't just a regular job. Most people that aren't here just don't get it.

RF

That's the part you don't understand. It's engrained in the Southwest spirit that's it either us or them....so we fight until the end, for our company and way of life. This isn't just a regular job. Most people that aren't here just don't get it.

RF

Man!, you're on fire reaffirming my posts today, thanks!

I told you all that SWAPA has declared war on the AirTran pilots!

Man!, you're on fire reaffirming my posts today, thanks!
When the AAI guys fight tooth and nail for their seniority, it's just them fighting for what is fair and what they deserve.

But when the SWA guys fight tooth and nail for their seniority they are greedy, non-team players, and arrogant.

Is that how you see it?

Most people that aren't here just don't get it.

RF

You missed the most important part. Keep talking about everything that is owed to you and how you deserve more, it goes over really well at SW. Most people that interview and show even a hint of entitlement are shown the door. I think Gary is getting a complete understanding of were things are headed.

I am on fire...kind of the opposite of your big pile of brown ice cream.

You missed the most important part. Keep talking about everything that is owed to you and how you deserve more, it goes over really well at SW. Most people that interview and show even a hint of entitlement are shown the door. I think Gary is getting a complete understanding of were things are headed.

I am on fire...kind of the opposite of your big pile of brown ice cream.

Dude, you just quoted yourself. I suggest you take a break, relax and grab some ice cream.

When the AAI guys fight tooth and nail for their seniority, it's just them fighting for what is fair and what they deserve.

But when the SWA guys fight tooth and nail for their seniority they are greedy, non-team players, and arrogant.

Is that how you see it?

Feel free to fire at will, I only ask that SWAPA follows the binding agreement that they have signed.

You're missing the point. Would you have had your "we love Gary" get together today if the AAI MEC had not voted the way they did? That's what I thought. So in the end this has nothing to do with your management. Gary just wants a solution. The AAI MEC just wants a fair one. You guys can't seem to check your ego at the door. To me that is very UNLIKE the SWA guys I've known over the years. This is just another testament to the reality that your airline is more like every other airline out there.
Hey Zanndy, Your just pissed because SW is going to kisk your *ss in Atlanta, Delta Puke. Our pilots also make "mo money". You just want to see turmoil so you can feel better about where you work. You must really hate the culture at your company! Typical DELTA!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back