Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad that guys like that are less than one percent at AAI. But it does cast quite a light on the situation.

A fun thing to do with this article is to replace the words "Southwest Pilots" with "Hitler Youth". "CEO Gary Kelly" with "Hitler". "Southwest Managers" with "SS officers". "Southwest Airlines" with "The Nazi Party". And anything to do with "Airtran" with "Jews". Seriously, try it. It's kind of ironic how well it works.

Lunatic.

A fun thing to do with this article is to replace the words "Southwest Pilots" with "Hitler Youth". "CEO Gary Kelly" with "Hitler". "Southwest Managers" with "SS officers". "Southwest Airlines" with "The Nazi Party". And anything to do with "Airtran" with "Jews". Seriously, try it. It's kind of ironic how well it works.

You my brother are sick. What the Jews went through is horrific . You just belittle it. Carma is a bitch my friend.

Any AirTran pilots show up? I got my hat, American Flag tie, One Luv lanyard but my blazer was still at the cleaners so I wasn't able to make it. I heard you guys had ice water but what about ice cream?

Good heavens! The more I see how the SWA folks behave regarding this deal the more I lose respect for them. I really thought you guys were more laid back than this. But alas when it comes to number 1 we now find that even the once lowly SWA pilots have more ego than the 737 is certified to carry. It's good to be on top and it sucks to fall from such great heights. It's coming boys... The reign at the top never lasts forever.

Good heavens! The more I see how the SWA folks behave regarding this deal the more I lose respect for them. I really thought you guys were more laid back than this. But alas when it comes to number 1 we now find that even the once lowly SWA pilots have more ego than the 737 is certified to carry. It's good to be on top and it sucks to fall from such great heights. It's coming boys... The reign at the top never lasts forever.

Spoken like an ALPA pilot.

Xanderman- I could double my income if I got a dollar for everytime I heard another pilot predict that. You lose all credibility if you think ALL mgmt is the enemy. And ultimately, preventing the downfall of SWA through this acquisition is exactly what the demonstration was all about.

What airline were you at that went from Number 1 to in the toilet? You sound as if you speak from experience. Buehler? Buehler? Anyone? Anyone?

It was a great turnout today...especially given the short notice. By my estimate, we had over 200 pilots show up. I heard we even had one captain come in from OAK. The failed AIP has really galvanized our pilot group and it definitely showed today. Thank you ALPA, I truly mean that.

I hope it works out well for the AT pilots...but at this point, its anyone's guess as to what that entails. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Back