• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Pilots Aggressively Push Age 65

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Try booting a SWA guy off the jumpseat and your workgroup will end up losing the most outta that.

Ooh, I'm scared.... Unfortunately for SWA, your actions do speak for others at SWA. Then again, you're probably an 18 year old with daddy's computer....

Ooh, I'm scared.... Unfortunately for SWA, your actions do speak for others at SWA. Then again, you're probably an 18 year old with daddy's computer....

Lets see who started threating who? Look back at your posts.

Actions what actions, I'm on an internet message board.

Chances are I don't jump on your airline anyway..I don't fly intra China very often. Huh where is it that you work?, if its that great why not share it with the rest of us. Maybe, I'll apply!

SWA/FO,

The best part of you ran down your momma's leg. Your boring me..

By the way, we make your quarterly earnings in a week or so. Don't be such a homo... And yes, we do fly to China....

Don't bother replying, you are "ignored."

good...cus you got your a$$ kicked.. Come back when you want some more, I'm just getting warmed up.

SWA is a GREAT airline and I for one appreicate their friendly people who welcome us on their jumpseats.

I think it's time to change a very outdated FAR. 60 of today is like 50 of yesterday.

I am very happy to see SWA speaking out in favor of this proposed rule change.

Good luck SWA and I hope the age 60 rule sinks like a lead canoe............

SWA/FO said:
I'm guarding PROFITS, Baby! Maybe I should have typed in my profile "Positive Civilian".. does that sound better? Didn't you know its furlough season, we be picking on furloughed guys, its so much fun. Where did you get this idea?

Your game is weak and so is your profile :laugh: .

Maybe you should have typed in "positive queen", cause the only thing your guarding is five star freak status on flightinfoe.com! Something tells me that your coworkers would never want to see you guarding anything too important at SWA. I don't know if you could get hired there twice, they'd probably rather let you continue to fly FO/manservant on the dainty little corporate Cessna thingy you "flew" before. Remember when your giving furloughed dude crap, he had to pass a sim check to do what he's doing.

I don't know if you could get hired there twice

Good thing I only had to get hired once.

Remember when your giving furloughed dude crap, he had to pass a sim check to do what he's doing.

What is it exactly your boyfriend is doing thesedays? Who does he fly for... EVA air? You don't think, I ever passed a sim ride? I had to have 1000 PIC turbine and pass a type ride to get my job, does that count? You guys work together or something?

dainty little corporate Cessna thingy you "flew" before.

You should just put Military in your profile..If you don't know your civilian aircraft. That would be Gulfstream & Falcon time. No twin cessna time for me. Now Army guys get to fly 'em...maybe some AF guys too..

Last edited:
SWA/FO said:
You don't think, I ever passed a sim ride? I had to have 1000 PIC turbine and pass a type ride to get my job, does that count?

Nope.

Come on, how hard is it to fly those "royal barges" around? You pretty much only flew VFR, right? What, you think your equal to the guys who flew the line at a commuter or were in the military? Puh-lease! Your a fair wx aviator who worked at the whim of a fickle bizillionaire. Cool it poser, you couldn't carry furloughed dudes flight bag!

(maybe I'm being a little harsh, I mean, you did have to load the pax Tumi bags onto the G wiz, that was hard I'm sure)

Last edited:
You pretty much only flew VFR, right? What, you think your equal to the guys who flew the line at a commuter or were in the military? Puh-lease!

Your kidding, right? I think I'm better! I'm a former freight dog. Flying formation/bombing things and flying back into/out of a hub is not what I did... no.

Latest resources

Back