• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest off the runway at KDEN.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I landed here a few hours later. There was a freak storm tonight, 1/4 mile viz in freezing fog LLWS, the whole 9 yards.... pretty fugly. I thought we would be diverting, due to low viz with windshear.... thankfully, we came in on the backside of it. Glad we missed the real fun, wish the SWA crew did, too.

Last edited:
You know IT,,,,,,,(,High five) Darthvader balloon man,( so cool) you never know who's flyn the corndog huh?? , I just told my buddy (check airman SWA) they should do something. ( he's really cool, he goes to the BOQ and the STP,ETC, ETC,) about all the pervs that were hired... Anyway, that will change. They have a new thing at higher power about blizzards and braking, ( way beyond me) but anyway ACE that and your golden at SWA, Rainbows!!!!!

I was just doing some numbers here, sorry ( my buddy the SWA check airman (Wayne ) oh sorry maybe he was with SWAPA$) ohh, duh he wAS with SWAPA, with a degree from........nowhere, bushland Texas.

I was just doing some numbers here, sorry ( my buddy the SWA check airman (Wayne ) oh sorry maybe he was with SWAPA$) ohh, duh he wAS with SWAPA, with a degree from........nowhere, bushland Texas.

Are you drunk?

Nope CANYONBLLUE, Wayne stamps, is my buddy,( not really, he's a dumb,arrogant prick) ( he was really cool with us guys doin the wind turbine thing) SOOO anyway maybe Bino Atkins can teach ne how to be a millionaire, or,,,,,,,Maybe ,, to the whole point of this thread,,,,,you guys suck in ice.

Whoo any ol hoot, that got heated huh? My buddy ( he is a Tankerclown bubba (Wayne stamps)) whooohooo, shoutout!!bud) ((we all swim in the same circle kc135 and formation . Oh sorry Wayne didn't do dat. Anyhoo you got some really good check airmen on their .....3. Wife's to fix yo problems you want names???

Latest resources

Back