• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest off the runway at KDEN.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Phttt, taxiWay is the same thing as runway to the public.
and some jerkoffs on flightinfo.com

Nope CANYONBLLUE, Wayne stamps, is my buddy,( not really, he's a dumb,arrogant prick) ( he was really cool with us guys doin the wind turbine thing) SOOO anyway maybe Bino Atkins can teach ne how to be a millionaire, or,,,,,,,Maybe ,, to the whole point of this thread,,,,,you guys suck in ice.

:(

http://articles.cnn.com/2012-01-30/...a-spokesman-anthony-black-runway?_s=PM:TRAVEL

http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2011/03/18/united-jet-from-ohare-skids-off-runway-in-ohio/

http://articles.cnn.com/2001-03-17/...-runway-detroit-metropolitan-airport?_s=PM:US

Actually, they landed safely. As they were taxiing in to the gate, the nosewheel slid off a taxiway during a turn and ended up in the grass. Not much of a story, really. I guess that particular piece of taxiway had an ice patch on it. Whatever. Of course, in the media (and in the minds of drunken, Southwest-bashers), this has taken on a life of its own.

Speaking of drunken Southwest-bashers, who IS this Megalops guy? Dude. Seriously. It's Sunday morning--lay off the bourbon already. At the very least, get the dosage on your Ritalin adjusted or something. No one can follow or understand what you're getting at.

Bubba

Last edited:
Stupid posts by stupid people......

Flamebait......

Speaking of drunken Southwest-bashers, who IS this Megalops guy? Dude. Seriously. It's Sunday morning--lay off the bourbon already.

Bubba

Could it be?:

Authorities said they were tipped off by a hotel shuttle bus driver, who called airport police to report he suspected the pilot was drunk.

FAA spokeswoman Elizabeth Isham Cory said the agency is investigating the incident.

The male pilot, whose identity was not released, was scheduled to fly Frontier Flight 1894 from Omaha to Milwaukee at 6 a.m., according to the airline. Both Chautauqua and Frontier are owned by Republic Airways Holdings, Inc.

But shortly before the flight, a shuttle bus driver called the Eppley Airfield Airport Police to report his concerns about the pilot, said Chris Martin, director of operations for the Omaha Airport Authority.

and some jerkoffs on flightinfo.com

Jerkoffs or not, if there wasn't an apparent correlation between SWA and the 45kt taxi, I really don't think anyone would be saying anything here. Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

Seriously though, it puts a pretty big pit in your stomach when you try to turn and the plane just keeps going straight. You realize your just along for the ride.

YES IT DOES!!! on ice about the only thing you have is differential thrust and TR's. Brakes and steering are barely helpful.
After an snow/ice storm I was attempting to get an A/C from the hangar to the gate, got to the gate and brakes did nothing. Finally came to a stop using full TR. After getting off the plane scared sh!tless the ramper had the nerve to yell at me for blowing snow all over him with the TR's. I guess he would have preferred the taste of a radome. All for nothing tho, the pushback tug couldn't move the darn thing so they canceled anyway.

hopefully these pilots don't get in too much trouble, sometimes there is nothing you can do.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back