Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

labbats

Zulu who?
I've been trying to call 866-359-7967 on and off for 24 hours and it's been busy every time. What's the scoop?

Exactly. Revenue management decided to flood the market with $30/60/90 fares and the website and phone numbers are jammed.

Before long we'll be like United where you fly around with 100% load factor losing your butt.

Gup

I was on hold for 20 minutes trying to list. I've been on hold every time I've called to list for the past four months.

I noticed the change, too. Four months ago I got through before it even completed a full ring.

Now it's always busy. I think they may have cut back staffing in the non-rev phone answering dept...

I noticed the change, too. Four months ago I got through before it even completed a full ring.

Now it's always busy. I think they may have cut back staffing in the non-rev phone answering dept...

The calls are routed to any one of the res-centers. The only difference between a non-rev and a paying-pax call is what number you dialed. It all ends-up in the same place and in gets put in line in the same order.

Latest resources

Back