• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest mulls move to 3rd major US airport

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You continue to prove my point IDIOT! If you actually knew what you were talking about more people might be willing to listen. By the way, I didn't buy my type; you did:) the taxpayer! Thanks for the type A$$ho-e!

Dude why do you even bother with him. We turned him down and now he complains like the little Bit$h that he is. Just ignore him like everybody else.

this thread devolved pretty quick--

any of you military or delta pilots know more about Dobbins than i do? Could it be dual use in the near future?

I believe it would be too hard to do, both logistically and politically. It would be a great option if they could pull it off, however. They BRACKed NAS Atlanta, but I still don't see how they could work the joint use angle.

clt has relatively low fairs. My company puts me on Airways about 90% of the time out of CLT. They like to look for the best deals to get us around.

Low Fares??? CLT has the second highest Air Fares in the Country besides LGA...Proven fact(before the Am.West Deal, things may have changed)...But don't fear, was told in "plane Smart" class during new hire training 2 years ago that Charlotte was the most Over Served AIrport in the country and they were looking at LGA, MSP and ATL. Two of those have came true Or will be shortly. Here comes the General in 5,4,3,2....

Last edited:
clt has relatively low fairs. My company puts me on Airways about 90% of the time out of CLT.

Unless they are the only game in town, considering US AIrways has 95% of the flights from CLT (or more), they (USAirways) should be upset they're not getting all your business. I bet they (your Company) pays extra for the convience of getting you there quick and painless, and assuming that you work for a fractional carrier, they get discounted fares for moving you guys around. We rarely see you guys on SW, but I'm sure it could be the "Quick and Painless Part" or the "convience part" and I doubt we discount the fares, they are selling it like we are already discounted! Just some food (nuts) for thought.
KBB

Frontier airlines is a bargain. They currently fly to ATL, LGA, MSP among other major airports. Someone is going to buy them and we aren't going to let a healty carrier come in and compete with us in DEN.

Don't be surprised to see an aquistion in the first quarter.

I believe it would be too hard to do, both logistically and politically. It would be a great option if they could pull it off, however. They BRACKed NAS Atlanta, but I still don't see how they could work the joint use angle.

why not? well- politically, i get delta blocking it-but logistically? I can think of a half dozen joint use fields in the country, from Charleston to Gray= They could make it work.
Put me down as guessing ATL= to build the political bridge to open up dobbins and really growing there. ATL i'd guess wouldn't do one w/o the other.

Dude why do you even bother with him. We turned him down and now he complains like the little Bit$h that he is. Just ignore him like everybody else.
Sorry junior. My company paid ME for my type rating. But look at it this way son, at least with the money invested in your PFT job, you'll be able to go to Volaris or Westjet. That's where your growth is coming from, FNG!
BTW, I'm glad to see you and your girlfriend milpilot17 are back together!:blush:

Latest resources

Back