• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest looks to grow where rivals downsize

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I get daily PMs asking for advice. Which legacy are you going to apply to? PM me and I'll give you free advice.
If someone out there has ever PM'd Glee for advice please stand up and be counted. Obviously since you get 365 of these a year, someone is sure to admit asking you to bestow your knowledge on them.

If someone out there has ever PM'd Glee for advice please stand up and be counted. Obviously since you get 365 of these a year, someone is sure to admit asking you to bestow your knowledge on them.

PM'ing usually means "private." If they wanted everyone to know, they'd create a thread. Wow Howie, sometimes you just don't understand. So, was it UAL? Did you turn in an app to UAL? I know you did....

Bye Bye---General Lee

He's a funny guy with some great quotes. The picture was interesting, and the statement below his picture described my situation.

Bye Bye---General Lee

He is. Drunk and a drug addict . His writers wrote any good line he said .

Please just change it. I can't stand looking at the jack off and how he threw his career down the toilet .

For the love of god

If you have any sense at all do not ask general lee for airline advice

This is probably bullsh/t made up by him

But please

If you are to PM anyone

Make it AlbieF15 or better yet
Forgoe FI altogether and email emerald coast

For the love of god

If you have any sense at all do not ask general lee for airline advice

This is probably bullsh/t made up by him

But please

If you are to PM anyone

Make it AlbieF15 or better yet
Forgoe FI altogether and email emerald coast

The first thing I tell people is avoid buying a type! That is the worst decision out there. Everyone agrees, and most ask about the Legacies, not being a Horny Corny with stagnation. People want upward movement and variety, not Lubbock so much....

And people can go ask Albie or Aerocrewsolutions or whoever any questions they want. My advice is free and just might add something to a decision. Wave, which legacy will you apply to?

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
Back to the original topic of SWA amazing growth

How fluck did the DAL CEO convince GK to only fly one direct flight from all the west coast cities to Atlanta? One direct flight ! Not only did GK give up all but one direct flight to the busiest airport in the world, he also made the only flight a day a red eye.

LAX to ATL. One flight a day and it's a red eye. SFO and SEA are the same. I guess there's no money in it ? DAL must be losing money on the twelve flights a day that are all full ?

Bravo GK. Bravo Sir. Atlanta has been conquered.

Not only that, but those same 2 leg flights actually are/were a little more money than the one leg ATL-LAX LAX-ATL flights on DAL. WTF would any want to take 7 or 8 hrs going WB for the same or even more money? I'll take the antique 75 or 76 thank you.

Not only that, but those same 2 leg flights actually are/were a little more money than the one leg ATL-LAX LAX-ATL flights on DAL. WTF would any want to take 7 or 8 hrs going WB for the same or even more money? I'll take the antique 75 or 76 thank you.

Shhhh. Gary's a genius. In the next few days, one of the kool aid drinking window lickers will ask you if you could good a better job.

Then it will all be over.

ATL is a shi?hole...DL can have it...

dicko previously said, "In the next few days, one of the kool aid drinking window lickers will ask you if you could good a better job."

dicko, you are prophetic.

madjack, you are a clown, nice shoes.

Latest resources

Back