• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Southwest in San Juan?

citabriapilot

V Murdda...
Total Time
I'm sure that got everyone's attention... Just wondering if there would ever be a market for Southwest to fly Ft. Lauderdale/Miami to San Juan? Maybe to cost prohibitive, but it seems like a run that COULD be potentially profitable. Just wondered.

chase

Total Time
A lot of other places that don't require flying outside the US are still out there for SWA to service & the hassles involved. with going outside the US vs staying inside can be huge & costly.....never say never I would agree but until opportunities begin to shrink in the US I think it is unlikely for SWA to stray outside of the US....nice try though....long term wise, who knows!!!!

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Total Time
Huh?
"We are never going back to Denver":)

chase

Total Time
Flint,

I stand corrected...thanks for keeping me straight....I normally have a CA & 2 FAs doing that...when I go solo is when I'm the most dangerous!!!....my intent was contiguous but my post didn't say that...pls return to your morning coffee, that is all