• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Southwest Guys

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
GMAFB will you please, our culture is what it is because we have been able to keep for the most part militant ALPA trash like you of the property. You took the typical ALPA road of reject all offers from the company, hold out for more go to court to get more than you are entitled to and if it still wont go your way burn the house down. You guys are getting way more than you should and frankly you all would not be happy until we were stapled to the bottom of your list.

I hope you fools got the message from Herb and crew that our company will not be driven by or into the ground by ALPA. If you fools want the typical ALPA, sit home and get paid to bitch and complain deal, get some paper out the one of the "really successful ALPA carriers" otherwise please STFU get on board do the job the company pays you to do.

I hope you guys vote no and see how good your life gets working for Texas sub corp until you are all on the street.........please vote no, stand your ground and fight to the bitter end please, do the real ALPA thing, hold hands and jump off the cliff together..........PLEASE VOTE NO

You never cease to amaze me with your hate. I believe God must have got your period backwards and your nice 5 days a month.

What! no one talks about airplanes? doesn't anyone like to fly?

While you are flying you talk about other things and hope the mic is not stuck.

Latest resources

Back